Depending on which Starter Pack you used, the search bar widget area is set up using either the AgentPress Listings plugin or the IMPress for IDX Broker plugin.
You will need to set up each of these plugins before you can use the widgets for Search.
AgentPress – Listing plugin – Add Taxonomy, Terms, and Listings.
IMPress for IDX Broker plugin – Connect API and create Wrapper page.
(This area can also use a search widget from other IDX services, but may require additional styling to look like the demo.)
IMPress for IDX Broker Search
You will want to connect your IDX Broker account to your WordPress website for the IDX Broker search widget to work.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets.
- Drag the IMPress Omnibar Search into the Search Bar widget area.
- There are several choices here.
- You can leave everything unchecked with no title for the front page Search Bar. Add a title for the Sidebar.
- You can check Extra Fields?
- You can check both Extra Fields? and Include Min Price?
- Be sure to UNCHECK Default Styling?
- Save and repeat for the sidebar.
AgentPress Listings Search
- Check off the the taxonomy that you want to appear in your search bar.
- Button text: Demo has Search.
- Click the Save button.