Add your API Key
In WordPress, go to IMPress > Initial Settings > Get an API Key.
- Click the question mark next to Get an API Key. You will be taken to your IDX Broker login page.
- You can also find the API Key in your IDX Broker account under Home > Access Control.
- Copy the API Key, and then go back to WordPress – IMPress > Initial Settings > Get an API Key.
- Enter Your API Key: Paste your own Key here
- Click Refresh Plugin Options.
Create the Global Wrapper
In WordPress, go to IMPress > Initial Settings > Create Global Wrapper.
In the section Create the Global Wrapper, add the name you want to use for your wrapper page.
We recommend the default – idx.
- Page Name: idx
- Click the blue Create button.
Additional Settings for IMPress Omnibar
In WordPress, go to IMPress > Initial Settings and follow the info below from IDX Broker.
More information on WordPress Omnibar Search is on the IDX Broker website. You can adjust settings, so you can provide the search results you want to your visitors.
More Info on the IDX Broker IMPress Plugin
Get more info on using IMPress for IDX Broker with your WordPress website.