You can create a Saved Search (also called Saved Link) to use in your IMPress Property Showcase widget in Front Page 3 widget area.
Create Saved Link in IDX Broker
You can create Saved Links in your IDX Broker account.
Go to Design > Website > Saved Links, and follow this tutorial to learn about all the different types of Saved Links, or look below for using 3 listing IDs from your MLS. There is also a helpful video at the bottom of the page.
You can create a Saved Search using a variety of criteria.
Create Saved Link with Three Listing IDs from your MLS
This is how to create a Saved Link using three listing IDs for properties in your MLS.
- In IDX Broker, go to Design > Website > Saved Links
- Choose Create New button.
- In the drop down, choose Listing ID and add 3 Listing IDs separated by commas.
- Give the Saved Link a name and Save.
Then in WordPress, go to Appearance > Widgets > Front Page 3.
Add the IMPress Property Showcase widget.
Use these settings:
- Add a Title
- Choose the Properties to Display from the drop down: Use Saved Link
- Choose a Saved Link (if selected above): from the drop down: Your Saved Link
- Check Show image?
- Check Use rows?
- Listings per row: 3
- Max number of listings to show: 3
- UNCHECK Default Styling?
Create Saved Link in WordPress
You can also create Saved Links directly in WordPress, but it's not as specific as using Advanced Search in ID Broker directly.
- In WordPress, go to IMPress > Add Search.
- You can complete the page with search criteria, similar to what you would do in IDX Broker.
- Once you choose your link criteria, provide a Link Display Name.
- Then click the green Save Search button.