Thank you for purchasing the My Community Pro theme!
You can have the demo theme open in another browser window while you walk through the steps below.
If you need help with the setup to make My Community Pro look like the demo, you can send a support ticket.
So let’s get started!
The following video is for the Agent Focused theme, but the theme install is the same, but you will install and activate the My Community theme.
Be sure to choose the IDX Broker Starter.
- Get Started
- Get Help
- Customize Your Theme
- Genesis Theme Settings
- Navigation Menus
- WordPress Editor
- Home Page Setup
- Block Patterns
- Setup IMPress for IDX Broker Plugin
- Add Pages
- Featured Properties Page(s)
- Add Communities or Neighborhoods
- Neighborhoods (Community) Archives
- Add Blog Page & Posts
- Widget Areas – Header, Sidebar, Footer Widgets
- Author Archive and Author Box
- Neighborhoods – Change the Number Displayed
- Neighborhoods – Change the Number per Row
- Neighborhoods – Show Using IDs
- Neighborhoods – Order by Title (Alphabetically)
- Neighborhoods – Add by Community Type
- After WP5.7 – Center Buttons Using CSS
- Remove Link Underlines on Images
- Sticky Header Below IDX Registration Pop Up
- Change to Different Fonts
- Change Theme Font Sizes
- Use Larger Images for Communities/Neighborhoods
- Fix IDX Menus That Are Cut Off
- Allow Header to Scroll, and Not Be Sticky at the Top
- Fix CLS Issues
- Change From Other Themes