Pages can easily be added to your WordPress website.
Please see the WordPress Editor sections to learn about the different WordPress Editor Settings.
Note: If you don’t see the Sidebar in the Editor, you will need to first click on the WordPress Settings Icon.
Page image sizes should be at least 720px wide; we use 1200px wide in the demo site, so that it looks well on all screens.
In the WordPress dashboard, click on Pages > Add New.
- 1 – a Title
- 2 – add block content in the editor (or paste content from Word or Google Docs)
- 3 – add a Featured Image (optional, and will not show on the page, unless you edit the Genesis Settings below)
- 4 – Click the Publish button twice.
Control Featured Images and Titles
My Community Pro makes use of a new image and title features from Genesis. Read more on Genesis Settings .
When you are on the block editor page:
Click on the G in the World icon in the upper right.
- There is a Title section.
You can check or uncheck Hide Title. This is useful when you want to add a full-width cover image at the top of the page. Be sure to add the Title below the cover image then.
- There is an Images section.
You can check or uncheck Hide Featured Image.