Featured Properties pages can be added to your website just like any WordPress Page.
Please see the WordPress Editor sections to learn about the different WordPress Editor Settings.
Note: If you don't see the Sidebar in the Editor, you will need to first click on the Settings Icon.
Featured Properties Page Cover Image Section
Cover Block image sizes should be at least 1600px wide; we use 2880px wide in the demo site, so that it looks well on all screens.
This page is created using a Showcase widget script that was created in IDX Broker.
You can also use an IMPress Showcase widget block with an IDX Broker Saved Link, so you have a lot of flexibility for creating property pages.
Go to Pages > All Pages > Featured Properties. Click to Edit it.
- Look at the WordPress Settings – click the Gear icon – in the upper right.
- Click Document (not Block) just below the Gear icon.
- Near the bottom is Page Attributes and Template.
- Template selected should already be “No Sidebar Wide,” but you can use any template.
Cover Image and Search Bar
We added a Cover Image with Text and a Search Bar at the top of the Featured Properties page. This is optional.
We used the Block Patterns section to add:
- Cover Image – Text – IDX Broker Search
To edit, see Home Page sections:
- Heading Block - H2 (or H1, if page title), Align text center
- Paragraph Block - Align text center
- Spacer Block – 30px
The Properties section can be created two different ways:
- Using a Showcase widget script from IDX Broker pasted into a Custom HTML Block.
- Using a Saved Link from IDX Broker with an IMPress Showcase Block.
Properties Section Using Widget Created in IDX Broker
Properties Section Using an IMPress Showcase Widget Block
You can also use an IMPress Showcase Block with a Saved Link created in IDX Broker:
IMPress Showcase Widget Block Settings:
- In the sidebar - see image below:
- Properties to Display: Choose Saved Link
- Choose the Saved Link you created for the page or community.
- Limit by Agent: All or choose one
- Show Image: Checked
- Use rows: Checked
- Listings per row: 3
- Max number of listings to show: 6 (or another larger number)
- Sort Order: Default (or your choice)
- Default Styles: Checked
Click the Update button on the right when finished.