In your WordPress dashboard, click on Appearance > Menus.
The My Community Pro theme has three menu locations.
- The Header Menu in the center of the site header is used for site navigation.
- The Social Menu appears in the right of the site header, and has the social / search menu.
- Choose the Manage Locations tab.
- For Header Menu, assign the menu you created for the header.
- For Footer Menu, assign the menu you created for the footer.
- For Social Menu, assign the menu you created for the right site header.
- Click the Save Changes button.