The My Community theme is set up to automatically add a social/ search menu to the Header Right Widget Area. The menu is started for you with the search icon, but you will need to add your social links.
In WordPress, go to Appearance > Menus.
- From the “Select a menu to edit” dropdown, choose: Social Menu
- You will use the Custom Links section to add your social menu items.
- For each social media link that you want to add, you will add the URL (link) to your page and also the name of the social media service.
- Click Add to Menu button.
- When you’re finished, click the blue Save Menu button.
The menu items will look like the following. Be sure to add your social media links, instead of the Winning Agent links or instead of a #. Also we recommend limiting the number of social services you use.