Featured Properties pages can be added to your website just like any WordPress Page.
Please see the WordPress Editor sections to learn about the different WordPress Editor Settings.
Note: If you don’t see the Sidebar in the Editor, you will need to first click on the Settings Icon.
Featured Properties Page
Cover Block image sizes should be at least 1600px wide; we use 2880px wide in the demo site, so that it looks well on all screens.
This page is created using a Showcase widget script that was created in IDX Broker. You could also use an IMPress Showcase widget block.
Go to Pages > All Pages > Featured Properties. Click to Edit it.
- Look at the WordPress Settings – click the Gear icon – in the upper right.
- Click Document (not Block) just below the Gear icon.
- Near the bottom is Page Attributes and Template.
- Template selected should already be “No Sidebar Wide.”
Cover Image and Search Bar
We added a Cover Image with Text and a Search Bar at the top of the Featured Properties page. This is optional.
We used the Block Patterns section to add:
- Cover Image – Text – IDX Broker Search
To edit, see Home Page sections:
The Properties are inside a Group Block. (Review WordPress Blocks, but there is no tutorial on Group Block yet.)
Group Block Settings:
- At the top:
- Alignment is Wide Width
Inside the Group Block
- Custom HTML Block
- You will create a Widget in IDX Broker to add to this page.
You could also use an IMPress Showcase Widget Block with the following settings:
IMPress Showcase Widget Block
- In the sidebar:
- Properties to Display: Choose Featured or Saved Link
- Limit by Agent: All or choose one
- Show Image: Checked
- Use rows: Checked
- Listings per row: 3
- Max number of listings to show: 6 (or another number
- Sort Order: Default (or your choice)
- Default Styles: Checked
Click the Update button on the right when finished.