The My Community theme has a number of widget areas for customizing your website.
You can edit these widgets under Appearance > Widgets OR under Appearance > Customize > Widgets.
- Header Right widget area – This is empty, if you use the Social Menu. It can also be used for a broker logo, if you need to add it to the header, instead of the footer.
- Primary Sidebar widget area – This can be used for various widgets, such as Property Search, Email Newsletter, Featured Listings, Blog Post Categories, Search.
- Message Bar widget area – This is used for quick access to contact info at the top of your website.
- Footer Bottom widget area – This is used for a short disclaimer or your broker logo and real estate logos.
- Four Footer widget areas – Footer 1, Footer 2, Footer 3, Footer 4 – These will show at the bottom of every page. Use one for contact info and one for your newsletter signup.
- After Entry widget area – This appears after blog posts, if there is a widget assigned to it.
- Optional widget areas – AgentPress Listing Search and AgentPress Featured Listings – These are used to add the AgentPress Listings widgets to the home page. They are not used, if you use IDX Broker.