There are a number of Genesis Settings available in the Editor on Pages, Posts, and Communities.
- Genesis Settings – Click the G in the World icon in the upper right corner to access the Genesis Settings.
- Hide Breadcrumbs – Useful if you have turned them on under Appearance > Customize > Theme Settings > Breadcrumbs.
- Hide Title – Useful if you want a full-width cover image at the top of a page, post, or community. Note that you will need to manually add a Heading 1 to your editor below the image.
- Hide Featured Image – Useful if you do not want a page, post, or community to automatically show the featured image; you may prefer to insert an image into the page, as in the theme About page. Featured Images are hidden for Pages under Appearance > Customize > Theme Settings > Singular Content.
- Select Layout – Default is Content, Primary Sidebar under Appearance > Customize > Theme Settings > Site Layout.
Useful, if you want a full-width layout, if Theme Templates are not available.
- Default Layout
- Content, Primary Sidebar
- Primary Sidebar, Content
- Full Width Content
- Hide Footer Widgets – Use as needed.