See also the WordPress Editor section for more info.
There are a number of WordPress Settings available in the Editor.
- Click the Gear icon in the upper right corner to access the WordPress Settings.
- Click to be on the Document Settings, and not the Block Settings.
- Publish or Draft Status of the page, post, or community.
- Permalink controls the actual link to the page, post, or community; edit, if you change a title.
- Add a featured image, if desired. Required for posts and communities.
- Page Attributes allows you to change the Page Templates, available in the theme.
- Default Template – Content, Primary Sidebar – Set for the theme under Appearance > Customize > Theme Settings > Site Layout
- Landing Page – Used for sales-type pages that have no header, footer, or sidebar.
- No Sidebar Wide – Used for pages (posts or communities) that do not have a sidebar, and have full-width content, such as properties or communities. This template is used on the Homepage and the Featured Properties pages.
- No Sidebar – Used for regular width pages (posts or communities) that do not have a sidebar. This template is used on pages such as About, Contact, and others.