Pages can easily be added to your WordPress website.
Note: If you don’t see the Sidebar in the Editor, you will need to first click on the Settings Icon.
In the WordPress dashboard, click on Pages > Add New.
- 1 – a Title
- 2 – add block content in the editor (or paste content from Word or Google Docs)
- 3 – add a Featured Image (optional)
- 4 – Click the Publish button twice.
Control Featured Images and Titles
Winning Agent makes use of a new image and title features from Genesis.
When you are on the block editor page:
Click on the G Icon in the upper right when you can see the Document Settings sidebar.
- There is a Title section.
You can check or uncheck Hide Title.
- There is an Images section.
You can check or uncheck Hide Featured Image.