The Author Archive content is added on the User Profile page. It will appear at the top of the author page.
Go to Users > Your Profile and scroll to the Author Archive Settings.
You can add information to the Author Archive Settings section:
- Custom Archive Headline
- Custom Description Text
You choose to also show the Author Box at the top of the User’s Archives.
Then select, if needed:
- Author Box: Check Enable Author Box on this User’s Archives?
- Author Box: Also check Enable Author Box on this User’s Posts? (if you want an author box below each blog post)
- Click Update User button at bottom.
If you want to add a link to the navigation menu for your Author Archive (nice for blogs with more than one author), heres’s how.
- Click on Appearance > Menu
- You want to add Custom Links.
- URL: Your author url is: http://yourdomain.com/author/username
- Link Text: Your name