In your WordPress dashboard, click on Appearance > Menus.
- Choose the Edit Menus tab.
- Click the link create a new menu; the demo has a menu named Primary Menu; you can name yours whatever you like.
- Under Pages (on the left), check the pages you want to add. If you don't see all your pages, use the View All tab.
- Click the Add to Menu button (#4).
- Hover over the menu item until it becomes a crosshairs, and then drag your menu items into the position you want.
- You can repeat this to add Posts, IDX Pages, Communities, Categories, or Community Types (#6).
- Click the Save Menu button when you're finished.
- Repeat these steps for the second menu; the demo's menu is named Secondary Menu and is used for the Communities.