Growing Up – How to Sell Your Products, Your Ideas, & Yourself
Another book about sales? Haven’t we got a few hundred of those already? What makes this one different?
It’s short, it’s sweet, it’s to the point. Each of the 15 chapters zeroes in on a key success factor and gives you an action step you can implement immediately. By the time you’ve finished the book, your business will be at a whole new level.
There’s something here for everyone, because no matter who you are, you’re in sales. You don’t think so? Consider this:
- You’re an accountant. You need to sell your tax strategies to potential clients (and maybe even to the IRS!)
- You’re a physician. You need to sell your patients on your prescription for their wellness.
- You’re a college student applying for a scholarship. You need to sell your intellect to your school’s financial aid administrator.
- You’re unemployed. You need to sell your unique skills to a potential employer.
- You’re a church pastor. You need to sell your beliefs to your congregation and to a universe of non-believers.
- You’re a community volunteer. You need to sell your organization’s mission to potential donors and supporters.
- And of course, if you have a sign on your office door that says “Sales Manager,” you already know how important it is to polish your skills.
So download this book and put it into action today. Keep learning and you’ll keep Growing Up.