Do you need premium support to help you with your theme, website, or IDX Broker account?
We now offer premium support! Only $57 for up to 50 minutes of support.
Schedule your premium support today
Our premium support is designed to help you when you need advanced support or desire to talk with someone. Whether it is a complex issue or just a simple fix, we can take care of most issues with 1 call.
It’s a low-cost option to talk with an experienced professional. Know that our support staff all have a minimum of 10 years working with WordPress websites.
- If you don’t like to email back and forth, scheduling a call is a great way to get your questions answered quickly.
- If you’re stuck on some aspect of building your own website, you can schedule an appointment for us to take care of it with you.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How should I prepare? We are glad you asked – here is what we suggest:
- Have your questions written out ahead of time.
- It is best to be at your computer
- Ensure you have internet access, and if you are calling from your cell phone that you have a strong signal
Will you need access to my computer? In some cases, we will need access to your computer. You will receive an email from Zoom for the appointment. If you just have verbal questions, you can use the phone number to call into the appointment. If you will need us to look at your website, you’ll need to use the Zoom app for the appointment, so that we can access your computer. You will receive an email with instructions from Zoom when you schedule. Please download the app and check everything before the appointment.
What if I need more than an hour to accomplish what I need? Know that most issues can easily be solved within the call. If you have many items to work on and you go beyond the time, your support specialist will assist you in obtaining additional time.
If we end the call early, can I use the remaining time later? Great question, but the time cannot be split. We expect most calls to be less than 50 minutes…
Can I address more than one issue during the call? Of course! You may use the time to correct any issues you might have…